1. What makes your suits superior to other name brands?
At Zac Tofino, we have over 500+ luxurious fabrics made from 100% Italian wool, with over 130 classic business suits and casual coats to choose from. We give you superior quality garments that will help you reflect an irresistible & charming style. Moreover, we are perfectionists and strive to create a product that has a flawless fit and one that reveals every gentleman’s fashion dream.
2. How do I return or exchange my items?
We allow any item to be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase in-store or after delivery. This excludes all final sale items. We accept both in-store and online returns. Simply, follow the steps below:
1. Send an email to email@example.com that includes your order number, the item in question, the reason for your return or exchange.
2. Please also clearly indicate whether your intention is to return the item or exchange the item.
3. We will then issue you a Return Authorization Number (RA #) and a pre-paid return label. This applies to only Canadian and US Customers.
3. How do I keep my custom suit clean? Am I allowed to dry clean or machine wash?
Each of our products comes with a tag that contains customized wash and care instructions. Please follow them so that you get the most life out of your new fashion staples.
4. What materials are used to make your custom suits?
At Zac Tofino, our custom suits are made from 100% Italian wool and Australian Merino wool. Our materials are a confection and are meticulously handled to create an end product that will make our customers the centre of attention on any occasion.
5. How much time is needed to fulfill a custom suit order?
Typically, our orders can be fulfilled within 4-6 weeks from the time that the customer comes in for measurements or submits their measurements online. Due to delays experienced because of COVID-19 this wait time is subject to change.
6. How do I track my online orders?
When you order one of our online products, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to monitor your order’s progress.
7. How many years of experience do your tailors have?
Our world-class tailors have 20 + years of experience in making quality, luxury products. Here at Zac Tofino, we are committed to making sure our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchases, so we take a lot of pride in perfecting each and every one of our orders to make you happy.